St. Francis Anglican Church
First Sunday after Epiphany, January 13, 2019
Sunday School - All classes will meet today.
St. Francis' Youth Group - Meets today at 5:30 pm.
Music Meditation - Every Sunday at 8:45 am.
Choir Practice - Choir practice today at 4:15 pm.
Holy Eucharist - Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 11:30 am.
St. Francis' Men's Group - Monday, January 14, 2019 at 6:00 pm at Jon Kerley's house.
ChristmasChristmasChristmasChristmasChristmasChristmasChristmas7 - 7<>
click image to enlarge
ST. FRANCIS WOMEN’S MINISTRY
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS!
LADIES’ DINNER AND A MOVIE—back by popular demand!
TOMORROW!-- Monday, January 14, 5:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall
Monday, February 11, 5:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall
January 14: “Mr. Holland’s Opus.” The story of a frustrated composer who finds fulfillment in what he thought would be a temporary job as a high school music teacher. A light meal will be provided, with an early screening of the movie to allow time for discussion afterwards. Feel free to invite girlfriends, relatives and neighbors! Sign up sheet on the bulletin board.
CULINARY KNIFE SKILLS CLASS
Saturday, January 26, 2-3 pm
St. Francis Fellowship Hall
Do your slicing and dicing skills need an upgrade? Come and learn from a pro! Roland Frechette will offer a one-hour seminar with opportunities for hands-on practice. This class is open to guys as well as women! Sign up on the women’s bulletin board.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
EXPANDED PRAYER OPPORTUNITIES ON SUNDAY MORNINGS!
After each Sunday Eucharistic service, prayer will now be available in two forms:
1) Trained members of the prayer team will be on hand to pray for you personally and confidentially for any need. Simply walk over to any prayer team member (identified by a red badge), and you will be joined by one or more other prayer team members, move to a quiet corner, and be prayed for.
2) Blue prayer request cards have been placed in all pew pockets if you would prefer to submit a request in writing. Just fill out a card and drop it in either of the two red boxes (one at the back of the church and one on the table beside the door to the fellowship hall). Prayer team members will pray for written requests during the subsequent week.
Please be assured that all prayer requests are held in strictest confidence. Never consider a prayer need too small, too trivial…or too big! Prayer team members always begin by listening for God’s direction, and only then do they verbalize the prayers that they sense on God’s heart for you. Please take advantage of these new opportunities to receive God’s comfort and peace!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
St Francis Website - Be sure to check out and share our parish website http://stfrancisnc.org. Keep up to date our website is fully responsive on all formats: desktop, tablet and mobile for latest in weekly announcements, bulletins and events. Managed by Dr. Charles Wick. Thank you to those who have made reviews on our google listing, this helps our mission for reaching people on the World Wide Web and local areas. If you would like to contribute a review please search our name into google and you will see our google listing and you can leave a review and or star rating. Thank you for your united support.
St Francis facebook page - Visit, like and share our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stfrancisnc
Visit our Parish Events Page for photos, keep up to date with the newest event pictures and videos on our parish events page.
See our new contact form below to keep informed and request parish information
Church Phone Number: 910-773-1155
Church Mailing Address: St. Francis Anglican Parish, 1089 Wilkins Drive, Sanford, NC 27330
Through 2019: Ron Brown, Senior Warden, Sue Comstock, Jean Dabbs, Clerk
Through 2020: Scott Bruce, Susan Lewis, Marty Pate
Through 2021: Bruce Ledford, Tom Reese, Jimmy Washburn, Junior Warden
St. Francis Anglican Parish Prayer List: Please pray with us! View our current bulletin for a detailed list. Please contact Sue Comstock at 919-498-9154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
St Francis Charter youth meetings for Trail Life Boys and American Heritage Girls. New meeting times to be posted soon. Please contact with interest below:
Trail Life Boys: Mrs Pam Kerley is the contact, email email@example.com
For more general information visit https://www.traillifeusa.com
American Heritage Girls: Mrs Anne Greenaway is the contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures in Breeze - Please add a photo of yourself to your Breeze account.
BREEZE Information (Our Parish Database) Please note we have added BREEZE link to our website menus for your convenience.
Breeze website: https://sfap.breezechms.com
* Questions: If you have questions about Breeze (or need to be added), please contact Brian Haynes at email@example.com or (443) 326-8823. He also is happy to answer questions during the coffee hour after service.
* Breeze photos: If you need assistance with uploading your photo to Breeze, please contact Brian Haynes. Brian can assist in the following ways:
1) take a photo of you after church or
2) use an existing photo and upload it for you (it can either be a printed photo or one you send him via email or text).
All classes begin after coffee hour and end 11:15-11:30 unless otherwise noted
Adult Class (various) meet upstairs
Children have an opportunity to sing with Leslie after coffee hour meet in the choir room. Elementary class meets after Youth Choir in the nursery. Middle school class meets in upstairs in classroom. High school class meets upstairs.
Youth Choir meets 10:30 in the choir room
Nursery available 8:55am-10:15am
click image to enlarge
Visit our Music page, download 8.5x11 printable PDF of your favorite hymns
Download 8.5x11 printable PDF for the kids or kids at heart. Enjoy, learn and share!